The event will feature Australia’s elite Polocrosse players competing from 23 – 29 April, 2012.
After successfully staging the two Polocrosse World Cups in 2003 and 2007, the Warwick Club again takes up the challenge to stage Australia’s most prestigious Polocrosse event. Warwick as host club and Queensland as host state will work in conjunction to put together the best Nationals ever witnessed.
All the action will take place at Morgan Park – Australia’s finest Polocrosse facility on the edge of the historic town of Warwick.
See you in Warwick!
Livestreaming & Results
Livestreaming will be available at www.cowhorse.com.au
from 23 April 2012
Results will be published here from 6pm 23 April 2012
Tickets are available for purchase from the Main Gate at Morgan Park. No ATM is available at this Main Gate.
- Weekly Pass – $60.00
- Day Pass (Mon-Fri) – $15.00
- Day Pass (Sat-Sun) – $ 20.00
- Children u/16 FREE
This includes players plus one manager and one coach per team.
- $40.00 each - this applies to all players in all competitions.
Warwick has a great range of accommodation from well equipped motels and self-contained accommodation to country resorts, B&Bs, hotels and caravan parks. No matter what you are after Warwick has a style of accommodation to suit you and your budget. For more information on accommodation click here
Map of “Morgan Park” Grounds
All camping bookings are handled by the Warwick Polocrosse Club. Morgan Park offers a number of camping sites (powered and un-powered). Download the camp booking form
- Clubhouse Cafe open from Thursday 19 April – serving breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Courtesy Bus to and from Warwick town centre every 2 hours.
- Daily on-site laundry pickup and delivery.
- Daily ice delivery.
- An ATM will be available in the Clubhouse.
- An Official Photographer will be in attendance during the competition with photos available for purchase. Angus Waddell Photography www.anguswaddellphotography.com.au
- Horse accommodation will now be handled by the State Associations.
- Each State will be allocated a number of stalls and yards per team.
- Each state will be allocated an area.
- As to how each State allocates their horse accommodation is their choice and responsibility.
- One bulk payment for horse accommodation by the States to the Warwick Polocrosse Club.
- A total of 362 covered stalls and 140 yards will be available for allocation.
- OFFICIAL VETERINARY SURGEON on call from 16 to 23 April; on site from 23 to 29 April. Click here to visit the Warwick Vet Clinic website.
- Covered stall – $50 each for duration;
- Uncovered yard – $40 each for duration.
- No electric fences are permitted.
- Due to lack of space, No yard panels will be allowed to be erected until all the on-site stalls are booked and pre-paid.
- NO YARD PANELS TO BE ERECTED IN THE POWERED SITE AREA.
Bio-Security Requirements – ALL horses entering Morgan Park must be accompanied by a Bio-Security Horse Health Declaration. EVERY horse must be detailed on the form. You may need to print off more than one form if bringing a number of horses. This is IMPORTANT. Download the Bio-Security Form.
Horse Feed & Supplement Supplies
Olsen Bros Produce ( a member of the Landmark group) will be on the grounds for daily deliveries of all horse feed and supplement supplies. For information, prices and bookings please contact Olsen Bros Produce directly – ask for Marie Hoffman : 13 Lyons Street, Warwick; phone :07 4661 2455; fax: 07 4661 9455.; email: email@example.com
Download the Trade Sites Application Form
Advertising in the Official Souvenir Program
Download the Advertising Rates
In addition to a glossy Official Souvenir Program and photographs for sale, a range of branded merchandise will be available for sale on site.
Please contact us for further information